Murray's blog with the unforgettable URL
Saturday, January 21, 2006
  What's that? An update?
Yeah, so I do still like the idea of writing something everyday, it's just I've been really lazy, and have no real routine, so I never found time to do it. Anyway, I now have a routine, so starting tomorrow, I promise to write something every day, and perhaps include a picture of some sort. As today I was out at Loch Lomond, I have included a picture I took of the loch which I find to be rather purdy...

See you tomorrow folkses

Loch Lomond is pretty, like me
 
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Inspired by UH&P Man's "Life through the rose-tinted lens o' bile," Murray Barnes has decided to create his own "blog", and here it is for your pleasure:

My Photo
Name:
Location: Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom

Well, what can I say about myself? Not a lot really, because I currently need the toilet really badly, which is stopping me from concentrating. Another time maybe?

ARCHIVES
August 2005 / January 2006 /


Powered by Blogger