Murray's blog with the unforgettable URL
Sunday, January 22, 2006
  Top o' the morning to you.
So, I mentioned I had a routine these days. And I do. Somehow I go to bed at 9pm and wake up at 5am, which is surprisingly refreshing. I never have anything to do before 9am, so I get about four hours in the morning to myself to just do nothing but slowly wake up. However, I shall now fill that time with posting to this blog. Huzzah!

Anyway, yes. I was out at Loch Lomond yesterday (more specifially Balloch Castle Country Park), where I had tremendous fun tramping through bushes being totally overcome with nostalgia, and accidentally climbing to the summit of a hill, which was worth it for the awesome views, but left my feet and trousers slightly muddy. But more on that in later posts. Today's post concerns a sign I happened to see in a child's play park next to a boat house on the shore.



Seriously though, what the blazes does that mean? Is that some sort of hidden code that West Dunbartonshire Council is using to brainwash our children? (Not that I have children, though I do have a 6 month old nephew, and if he's going to be brainwashed, I'm going to be the one doing it thank you very much) I think we have the right to know... If anyone has any clues, I'd be interested in hearing them. Not that anyone reads this, but someone might in the future...
 
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Inspired by UH&P Man's "Life through the rose-tinted lens o' bile," Murray Barnes has decided to create his own "blog", and here it is for your pleasure:

My Photo
Name:
Location: Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom

Well, what can I say about myself? Not a lot really, because I currently need the toilet really badly, which is stopping me from concentrating. Another time maybe?

ARCHIVES
August 2005 / January 2006 /


Powered by Blogger