Murray's blog with the unforgettable URL
Monday, January 23, 2006
  Insert Title A Into Title Slot B
So much for the whole writing something every day. I mean, yes, today is a day, and I'm writing something, but I do not yet know what to write. I could come up with a whole tirade against Jim Davis, but frankly, I find Garfield as funny as the next person. I mean, he's a cat who doesn't like Mondays or Odie, but loves Lasagne and his blanket. What's not to find funny? (Answer is left as an exercise to the interested reader)

I suppose the problem is lack of inspiration, as I choose to write every morning between the hours of 5am (when I get up) and 6am (when the internet inexplicably cuts out). I also choose to always sit at my desk when doing it, so all I can see is a bit of a mess, and a blank wall behind that. Not much to write about there. I could turn around and write about the mess on my floor, which I intend to tidy up, but won't (that goes for both writing about it and tidying it).

Ahh well, photo time.



It's yet another image from the shores of Loch Lomond. This time a sign warning you that Ogs ould be n a lead, which is something I try to remind myself of every day. As soon as I passed this sign, I saw two posh fat ladies walking along, while their dog ran around the surrounding bushes. I had to laugh. Heh, they were fat...
 
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Inspired by UH&P Man's "Life through the rose-tinted lens o' bile," Murray Barnes has decided to create his own "blog", and here it is for your pleasure:

My Photo
Name:
Location: Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom

Well, what can I say about myself? Not a lot really, because I currently need the toilet really badly, which is stopping me from concentrating. Another time maybe?

ARCHIVES
August 2005 / January 2006 /


Powered by Blogger