Murray's blog with the unforgettable URL
Wednesday, August 17, 2005
  Another tired post
I've been doing a lot of thinking recently, because there really isn't much else to do at work, other than ogle the girls in the manual mailing department. Unfortunately, that department has relocated from just beside my machine to a room with no windows on my side. That just leaves thinking and clock watching. Clock watching is not a good way to see eight hours pass. And unfortunately, with my brain, thinking doesn't work well either. It seems to be the same thoughts over and over. "Why did they have to move the girls?", "I wonder what I'll post about tonight", "Man, Phil Collins really is the most evil human being in the world ever", "Why did they have to move the girls?", "Wooh, lunchtime" (At four in the morning), "Why did they have to move the girls?" and so on.

Today though, much thinking was an excited look towards moving back away from the doldrums of sending out junk mail in Perth, to a happy student life in Glasgow in a nice spiffy new flat. Wouldn't it be great if I died the day before I was supposed to move?
 
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Inspired by UH&P Man's "Life through the rose-tinted lens o' bile," Murray Barnes has decided to create his own "blog", and here it is for your pleasure:

My Photo
Name:
Location: Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom

Well, what can I say about myself? Not a lot really, because I currently need the toilet really badly, which is stopping me from concentrating. Another time maybe?

ARCHIVES
August 2005 / January 2006 /


Powered by Blogger